Many airlines are changing flight schedules due to the Coronavirus. Contact your airline direct for flight status. Click for more.
Return to Main Coronavirus page
The entire airport team is dedicated to providing a safe, healthy environment for travelers, employees and others using the facility.
• Aviation Department Custodial Maintenance employees are properly trained and equipped to work in all areas to clean and sanitize to mitigate COVID-19
• Employees wear facial coverings and gloves
• Crews frequently check and restock soap, hand sanitizer and paper towels, and have increased the number of times that restrooms are cleaned and sanitized on each shift
• Crews routinely disinfect public seating and high-touch areas
• Recorded announcements by the Health Department Director are run on PA system
• Videos and graphics are run on the electronic flight and baggage information displays
• Social distancing signage is deployed on walls and decals applied on floors in areas where people congregate, such as security checkpoints and baggage claim devices
• All airport parking lot and inter-terminal buses are sanitized throughout the day and are fogged/sanitized on a regular basis