Many airlines are changing flight schedules due to the Coronavirus. Contact your airline direct for flight status. Click for more.
Return to Main Coronavirus page
All shops at KCI Airport, including food, beverage, gifts and shops have implemented plans to support the airport's efforts in keeping travelers healthy. Concessionaires are operating on a reduced schedule due to the reduced number of flights. We expect our shops and eateries to gradually lengthen their hours as customer volume increases.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized often
- Plexiglas shields installed to separate customers from employees
- Social distancing signs and floor decals deployed to direct customers to remain six feet apart
- Employee wellness checks at start of shift
- Facial coverings and gloves are provided to employees
- Hand sanitizer available to customers
- Signs encourage credit card or mobile payment
- News & gifts stores and KC vending machines offer, masks, hand sanitizer and wipes for sale