Many airlines are changing flight schedules due to the Coronavirus. Contact your airline direct for flight status. Click for more.
Return to Main Coronavirus page.
Each airline is organizing its own custom response to the Coronavirus. Click here for airline websites and contact information.
- Facial coverings required for all travelers in aircraft and for customer-facing employees
- Plexiglas shields added to separate customers from employees
- Increased frequency of cleaning of ticket counters, seating areas and other high-touch areas in airline-leased areas
- Most airlines have instituted procedures to separate travelers in cueing, boarding and seating
- Hand sanitizer available to customers
- Most airlines have adjusted their flight change policies into the future.