Many airlines are changing flight schedules due to the Coronavirus. Contact your airline direct for flight status. Click for more.
Kansas City International Airport offers several convenient options for dropping-off and picking-up passengers at the airport terminals. For navigation purposes, enter 1 International Square, Kansas City, MO 64153 into your electronic device.
We recommend planning ahead in order to make this process as smooth as possible. Here are a few tips to help plan your trip:
- Be sure you have your traveler's flight number and check its status before heading to the airport.
- Know which airline your traveler is leaving or arriving on. This is the most important piece of information you'll need to have. There are two terminals at KCI, with different airlines flying out of each. Please check the Airlines section of the website to be sure you know which terminal to use.
- Strict federal security directives prohibit parked or unattended vehicles on the roadways in front of the terminals, even for a short time. You may pull to the curb in front of a terminal only long enough to drop off or pick up a waiting traveler. When picking up, the traveler must be waiting outside the terminal before you pull curbside; parking your vehicle at the curb while you wait for arriving travelers to emerge from the terminal is not allowed. Unattended vehicles may be ticketed and towed.
- When picking someone up from the airport, find out if your traveler has checked any bags. It sometimes takes a little while for bags to make it from the airplane to the baggage carousel. Parking curbside in front of the terminals is prohibited, so make sure your traveler has retrieved his or her bags and is waiting outside the terminal before pulling curbside.
- If you are driving from a distance to pick-up a traveler, plan to park at the airport and wait inside. Please check the Parking section of the website for parking fees at the airport.