A complete concessions overhaul is a central component of the $1.5 billion Build KCI new terminal project at Kansas City International Airport. The vision for the program is:
A CONCESSION PROGRAM THAT IS CUSTOMER-CENTRIC, PROVIDING A SENSE OF PLACE, WHICH ENGAGES USEFUL TECHNOLOGY AND INTEGRATES A TRUE SPIRIT OF KANSAS CITY.
The Kansas City Aviation Department has established the following goals for the program:
- Opportunities for real local participation through a variety of means
- No limits on how local operators participate in the concession program
- Competition between concession locations
- Prices for concession products must be reasonable
- The concession program should be regionally inspired
- The highest levels of customer service must be offered
- The concession program should make use of cutting edge, useful technology
- The concession program should be unique
- Operate concessions individually as a tenant or subtenant
- Joint venture with larger operator
- Supplier of merchandise
- Made in KC
- Supplier of services
- Store design
- Store construction
National Companies Contact Information
Local Companies Contact Information (Coming soon!)
More information coming soon!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.